Monday, August 18, 2008

One week and counting.....

UHHH! As much as I've been dreading it, it is now too close to ignore! One week from today, I have to go back to school. I try to keep telling myself that the sooner I start, the sooner I finish, but still...
So, this is my last year for Interior Design, then 3 more years til I'm all done! So, I've been spending my time doing a few craft projects and cleaning my house, getting laundry done and basically just trying to get ready for the onslaught of homework and projects that I HAVE to do, not ones I WANT to do!! I'll have to take some pictures of what I've been up to and post them, hopefully tomorrow. I saw a picture in Bed, Bath and Beyond that I liked, but not the price tag and thought I could do something similar for alot less. So, since Clint is taking down a shed/garage that is 100+ years old, I thought I could use some of the wood, but when I walked around the garage, it had shutters on the back side, so I had him remove one of them (for now) and am making my project with it. It doesn't look much like what I saw in the store, it has evolved considerably since then. It is much bigger and much more detailed with personal items. So, with that, I will try to post again tomorrow with pictures. Til then, good night!

No comments: