The weekend of the 9th, we took Mae (Clint's mom) to Elk River to pick more huckleberries. We were lucky enough to have a patch right next to us when we went camping with Marty, so we had a pretty good head start on our picking. We found some pretty good areas and got quite a few more berries. So, I plan on making some Huckleberry cheesecake Ice Cream and a pie. I have also had requests for a Huckleberry Cheesecake. And I looked up a recipe for huckleberry ice cream, minus the cheesecake, but not everybody was in favor of that choice, so we'll see! Anyway, between taking pictures, I DID do alot of picking!! We might have to go again and get a few more to put in the freezer!!!
TheHuckleberries, yeah!!
Indian Paintbrush
I don't know my flowers, but I like to photograph them!
Another Indian Paintbrush
Clint picking huckleberries
No comments:
Post a Comment