So, this is my arrangement, I need some more Spanish moss to fill in the bottom
This is the same thing, but with a paint swatch on the wall. I really like it, but Chinell likes the brown and thinks the swatch looks like a pumpkin.
This is my very loose interpretation of the picture I found at BB&B. Theirs had only 3 rows, with an inspirational type word on each square. I tore my paper and added personal items, pictures and tickets to places we've been, etc. I also think we can add to it as we do other things. At this point, none of the pictures are attached, just stuck on to determine where I want things to go.
Here's one picture I used on the above artwork, it's Clint and I holding hands at the park in Boise. Chinell had the camera and took this shot. I made all the photos black and white for this project.So, those are my projects. I also started a batch of blueberry ice cream. I wanted to try a new ice cream recipe, but if it's not as good as my old one, I didn't want to waste my huckleberries, so first am trying it with blueberries. We'll see how it turns out!!
No comments:
Post a Comment