Tuesday, July 29, 2008

If you're happy and you know it.......

Home, for a short time again....long enough to do laundry and get ready to go camping again this weekend. I was ready to be home in my own bed, and apparently we weren't the only ones glad to see us go.... Anyway, we went to Creation Fest at the Gorge, near George, Washington, on the Columbia River. It was a multi-day Christian Concert. I don't remember who all was there, but some of the artists I and mostly Chinell saw were: Flyleaf, Pillar, Switchfoot, Barlow Girls, Toby Mac and KJ-52. There were a lot more, as I think of them, I'll add them in. Chinell


Calvin

Sean

Dyllan

The Gorge

Poor Becky, stepped on a screw when we first got there, so missed alot and had to be taken to the hospital!! She's feeling better here, with Leslie

Ashley giving a manicure to Loli

Meagan and Jesus

No comments: