Thursday, July 17, 2008

Finally home, for awhile anyway.....

We went camping over the 4th with my family in Heise, Idaho. We're only missing my middle son and older daughter, all the rest of this part of my family is here! There is my dad and (step)mom, my two sisters and their families, my brother and his family and my four (step) brothers and their families.Group picture of everyone on Saturday, July 5, after 2 days of camping!!


Clint and I, Devin and Chinell, we're only missing Shawn and Katie.

Next, Chinell and I went to Worland for a little over a week, we floated the river in Thermopolis, from the Wedding of the Waters to the Hot Springs. It was pretty uneventful, except when my mom, sister and my daughter were debating and we all got stuck in the trees and got a big hole in my mom and sister's raft! My dad sent along a roll of duct tape, so they were able to fix it enough to finish the rest of the trip. They also lost a paddle, so Chinell and my niece Ashley we "Lewis and Clark'in it" and rescued it. We hung out, played cards had a BBQ, Chinell visited her friends and I went out one night with mine also. When Clint came for the weekend to pick us up, we went to Crazy Woman Canyon and rode 4wheelers. It was a beautiful trip! Now I'm home til Wednesday, then Chinell and I will head to George, Washington to the Creation Fest. We're meeting my sister Tammy and her girls and their youth group! Should be fun!Chinell, Ashley, Amber and Jasmine


Isaiah doing gymnastics!


Crazy Woman Canyon

Near Crazy Woman Canyon, view of the Mountains! It was incredible. There was a cabin with a huge deck near here with this view! I would LOVE to live there, at least some of the year!!!

No comments: