


Clint took friday off, so we went to Moscow to buy a new BBQ and tv, they didn't have the tv we wanted, so we drove to Coeur d Alene to look there. We were going to bbq friday night, but didn't buy a propane tank, so had to go back to Moscow to pick one up, also his mom had been sick and went to the hospital late friday night. So we went to see her, it was the start of pneumonia, but they got it stopped and she told them it was her birthday on Sunday, so they should let her go home. We had been planning a little surprise for her, we were going to go to the casino and have lunch and gamble a little, but after her visit to the hospital, decided that wouldn't be the best place to go, so we were going to have a picnic at the lake, but she wasn't quite up to that on Sunday, so we just had dinner at a little place that just opened up near here. We surprised her, we told her we hadn't planned anything so she could come to our bbq on sat. so by Sunday she was pretty surprised that we all gathered without her knowing!! anyway.... we drove to CDA early Sunday morning to get a tv and be back in time for the party, so we set the tv up and watched it a little, then Clint watched it some more later, than it just shut off! and wouldn't come back on, sooo we drove to Spokane Monday night to exchange it for a new one! It's still in the box, but hopefully better luck this time!! So, I think all weekend was spent in the car! This coming weekend we are planning a trip to Seattle. Katie wants her dad to see her new apartment (I saw it on one of my field trips) and we'll see Shawn II. I'm bringing my camera and we're going to get some pictures of all of us, so I'm excited to do that. They are supposed to have a pretty nice zoo there, so I think we'll try to go to that. Chinell wasn't excited to hear that, she's not two after all! Neither am I, but I like zoos, and it was Babe's idea, so I think we'll go there and maybe to the beach, it's supposed to be nice all weekend. We've done most of the other touristy things in Seattle, so we'll just try to avoid the crowds! I'm hoping to get pictures at the sculpture park, I've never been there, but it sounds interesting! I'll post pictures when I get home! Then I have to send the computer in and have it running better, faster before school starts up again, so that's my next project. I have to save all my files to an external hard drive and burn CD's of pictures and projects before I send it in. anyway, I added a picture of Clint's mom on her Birthday and the day before. And maybe I'll add some of the full moon from last night if they look good!!
No comments:
Post a Comment