
So, we're off to Seattle tomorrow, bright and early! Probably around 4:30-5 am (yawn!!) It's Katie's day off, so the earlier we get there the more time we have to spend with her. I'm hoping to get some really good family shots and all the kids together. We're going to go to the beach when we get there, the weather is supposed to be great for the weekend. We are also planning on a trip to the zoo and there is a festival going on that we are going to go to as well. I've been wanting to see the Olympic Sculpture Park for awhile, so we'll go there as well. Shawn suggested the zoo and I looked it up online and it looks like a good one! Should be a fast, fun trip! I should probably go and pack and get stuff ready!! Have a great day everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment