Well, School is out! I passed all my classes! Yeah! Not as good as I wanted, but A's and B's, so it'll have to do! Now I have time to plan my London trip! I'm soo excited about that! I leave on the 29th of June, fly to Edinburgh, train to London then on to St. Austell and the Eden Project. London than Wales for a week, back to London, run, run, run! Then I think we're going to try to get to Dublin on our long weekend off. Then between class stuff, a day trip to Stonehenge and maybe an overnight trip to Bath. More classes then Paris for three days, and hopefully on to Brussels, Brugges, Brussels, London, Glasgow and Edinburgh and fly back home! Ahhhh, I'm afraid its going to go just that fast as well. I will miss my hubby and kidlet, but I wish I had time to do and see everything!!! I'll post photos as I go!
No comments:
Post a Comment