Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Almost there...

So, I've totally neglected this for awhile! I'm about to finish the semester and it's always SO busy with projects! Now I'm down to two finals and printing my book out for my studio project.... then I can relax for a short time! I'm really looking forward to reading ONE book! I would love to read more, but my house seriously needs some attention! And I have a shack to clean out, its crammed full of storage stuff and stuff that needs tossed. I feel like its an extreme fire hazard! And while I wouldn'd mind seeing alot of it go up in flames, there are some items I would want to rescue. That is my goal this summer. I was hoping to do it before I leave for London, but I have to wait for my hubby to build a storage shed for it all. The shack is coming down!!! And hopefully something new and cool will go up in its place!!

No comments: