I tried to respond to a comment you left on my blog, but it seems your settings are set to No-reply and I couldn't see an email address on your profile. I'm leaving this comment here on your blog in the hopes it will get to you somehow and you will know that I was trying to reach you.
I am so pleased you found my little blog. Being a Newbie is the best I think, because you don’t know what you don’t know, and are more willing to try stuff out as a result. It is truly a beautiful thing!
I hope you visit again soon. And if you need any suggestions on other Newbie friendly blogs, just let me know. You can learn so much online, you might not need another class anytime soon.
1 comment:
Holly,
I tried to respond to a comment you left on my blog, but it seems your settings are set to No-reply and I couldn't see an email address on your profile. I'm leaving this comment here on your blog in the hopes it will get to you somehow and you will know that I was trying to reach you.
I am so pleased you found my little blog. Being a Newbie is the best I think, because you don’t know what you don’t know, and are more willing to try stuff out as a result. It is truly a beautiful thing!
I hope you visit again soon. And if you need any suggestions on other Newbie friendly blogs, just let me know. You can learn so much online, you might not need another class anytime soon.
Thanks for stopping by,
Jen
Quilter in the Closet
Post a Comment