Friday, June 13, 2008

June!?


So! June 10, summer right? Apparently not here! It snowed!! I'm ready for warmer weather, not hot, hot, hot, just warmer than 46 degrees!! 80ish would be great!!
My parents were here for the snow storm, my mom was thankful for the cool weather, she doesn't like it hot, and my dad couldn't believe it!! I think I'll be ready to move to some warm, exotic locale when I finish school!!
My mom bought me a cake pan I've wanted, but didn't feel like I should buy it, since all my kids are over wanting cutesy cakes, well sort of....maybe you don't ever get over that! I've wanted to make the HUGE cupcake cake, but since my kids are older and I don't really make them cakes anymore, I wasn't sure how practical it was! Maybe not practical, but it will be fun. I do make treats to bring to studio, for birthdays or other celebrations, so I'll have to use it for that. Probably I'll use it for Chinell's next birthday as well! I'm excited to use it!!
I didn't have my camera out when it snowed to post pictures of it and now its all gone, just nice weather!! I hope it lasts!
Tomorrow we head to Boise for my sisters graduation. She called Wednesday night after she handed in her last assignment, she was so excited! She had a test the next morning (I might be wrong on the dates!) that I'm sure she did GREAT on! I'm so excited for her and to see her graduate! I'll be back on Monday, sometime so I probably won't blog until then, but I'll take my camera so I can post pictures!!!
Hope everyone has a snowless rest of the summer!!!

No comments: