Tuesday, June 3, 2008

2 years!!


So, it's JUNE! not even the first, but the 3rd! It goes sooo fast, except when you want it to, then it crawls by!! So, today is our 2nd anniversary, sometimes it feels like it was yesterday and others like we've been together forever. The second, mostly because we are so compatible, I think, it's just easy to be together. I love it, it's great! and what a guy, I definitely got lucky with him. He helps around the house, goes grocery shopping, cooks, does laundry, helps me with my homework, helps his sisters with their houses, I can't think of anything he can't/won't do or try at least! He's the best!!! I'm trying to gear up for company! My mom and dad are supposed to be coming, on the 9th or 10th. They ordered a new car and are waiting for it to come, so hopefully all goes as planned. Then we'll all drive to Boise to visit my sister and see her graduate from YWAM SBS. She is doing a GREAT job and we are all proud of her!! GO MARTY!!! Then my friend Kristen, Will and kidlets are coming to visit! Yeah!! I can't wait for them to get here and show them around my new area!! Its so beautiful here in N. Idaho and green everywhere, especially in June, all the flowers are blooming and the fields are green.....so different from Wyoming!! So I'm baking muffins to have for quick breakfasts and snacks and then I have some other little things to prepare so I can enjoy everyone being here! and of course cleaning :( that always needs done! Can't wait til I can get a maid!!!
Well, I hope everyone is enjoying their June!

No comments: