Monday, November 17, 2008
where has the time gone...
Well, it appears that I have neglected this little corner of my world lately! I have been busy, busy, busy! I'm working on my final project of the semester, a redesign of the library offices, at the University. It's almost Thanksgiving, giving thanks for that!!! I have a paper due Wednesday, but as I will not be able to attend class that day, I have to turn it in tomorrow. It is on native African Architecture. Interesting to research, found new places for my "places I want to travel to" list, so that 's cool. Oh, I do get to travel this summer! Yeah! I'm going to be taking a summer studio, in LONDON! for three weeks. It's going to be dealing with green design, so that will be exciting as well, but I'm way excited to be going to London. We will have the weekends to go other places, so I can't wait to go! My friends Amy and Jesse are going also, so that will be fun also! well, I'm really tired and I was waiting for something to load while writing this, it's done and so I'm going to bed!!! Good night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment